Prostar Well Service addresses two major needs in our industry:
- Properly applying innovation to service rigs. Our new processes eliminate unsafe conditions, allowing our clients to work in an environmentally conscious atmosphere that respects our communities and helps increase production, removing unnecessary third party contractors.
- Fixing a culture of transitional workers. Working with major clients under contract allows for us to create a stable environment for our crews, giving our valued clients the very best people in our industry. Prostar recognizes that the conventional way of doing things is not always best and we want to create an era with appropriate, safer alternatives.
- Rolling TRIR (November 15, 2015 – November 15, 2016): Zero.
- Prostar has generated cost savings of 30% to 40% on workovers and tubing rotations for Canada’s two top producers.
- Our automated service rigs have reduced conventional five-day jobs to three days. Creating quicker well returns means more production and less time spent, per hour, on well services.
- Prostar is a leader in community support. The team is involved with fundraising and community events throughout the year, from renovating homes to provide accessibility, raising funds for the Kids with Cancer Society, and supporting local youth sports teams.