SRR–150 Swift Slant
The rig is currently under development.
Same proven technology of the Standard and Slant SRR-150 in an even more agile package for faster rig moves, Period 1 transport weights, and a 3 man rig crew.
The SRR-150 Swift Slant is an Automated Rack and Pinion Service Rig with push pull capability, unprecedented operator controls for all aspects of the rig operation, and automated pipe handling and power tongs.
The Swift Slant has the additional capability of working on any well angle from Vertical to 50 degrees off vertical as well as incorporating a walking substructure.
Key Rig Features:
- 150,000 lbs pull
- 30,000 lbs push
- Quick attach tool carrier
- Climate controlled single operator cab
- Fully Integrated pipe handling, power tongs, rig controls, mud and BOP systems
- Pipe Size – Range II & III, 1.66”-7-5/8”
- Remote controlled rig up and rig down
Typical Rig Package:
- Rack and pinion rig
- Trailerized mud tank
- Crew change trailer
- Range III catwalk with tiering racks
- 5ton winch truck with picker
- Tool room skid
- Walking rig mat (required for Slant, optional for vertical work)